Compact Electrolytic Sewage Treatment Plant
Electrolytic Waste Water Technology is an evolving and emerging field in the treatment of waste water. It is unconventional non biological & chemical free technology. It has the potential to treat effectively the waste water compared to conventional treatment. It has potential to remove even non biological & toxics contaminants from the waste streams. The system is compact modular in construction, packaged & noiseless on operation.
Electrolysis is a technique involving the passage of electricity through the effluent. The electrical current destabilizes dissolved colloidal particles and alters the charge on suspended particles permitting purification of water.
SPECIAL FEATURES OF ELECTROLYSIS:
- The design uses a unique bipolar technology
- It is modular in construction
- It can be designed for either batch or continuous opera?on 4.1t is custom designed & easily expandable
- It can be retrofitted in the existing facility
- Pollution removal rates in most cases – more than 95% 7.Can be applied to wide range of effluents